top of page


Rolling Bar FAQ's

Where the farmer's daughter goes to get a drink. Party all night until the cows come home. We've got the rolling bar for you.

HorseBar Photos-05.jpg


What do I need to power the trailer?

The trailer requires a standard 120v.  We have outlets and built in USB chargers in the trailer to power anything you need. There are LED lights inside as well. We also have a generator you can rent if power is not available. 

Can we add decorations to the trailer?

Absolutely!  Feel free to style the trailer for your event!

Where do you travel?

Tell us where your event is - we love a good road trip! The first 50 miles are included in the delivery fee. Additional mileage fee beyond that.


How big are the trailers?

12' Long x 6.5' Wide x 8' Tall
They fit best outdoors, but can certainly entertain indoors as long as the venue has at least an 8' door.


Are you insured?

Yes! We carry General Liability Insurance

We do not have a Liquor License.

Let us know if your venue requires a special event permit.


How do I book a trailer?

Shoot us an email, DM, text or phone call, or use the Contact form online.
Then we'll discuss the specifics of your event (date, venue, size, etc) and put together a customized quote to meet your specific needs.


What do I need to tow the trailer?

Towable with and class 2 hitch. GVWR 1,600lbs. We can also deliver and pickup to you for a fee. 

Rustic Wedding Bouquet
bottom of page